What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a substitute or replacement tooth root. When you have an avulsed tooth, dentists typically use it to provide a firm and permanent foundation for a replacement crown.
You can visit us whenever you need tooth replacements. We also suggest implants for people who find their old dentures or bridges painful, problematic, or just vaguely uncomfortable. We use implant dentistry primarily to restore your smiles by proving to you that you can have a perfect-looking set of teeth, even after injuries or damage.
Why Should You Choose Implants?
Implants are a good choice for restorative dentistry. They are durable because they are made out of sturdy materials. With proper care, they can last for many years.
Dental implants are also relatively low maintenance. Your regular regimen of brushing, flossing, and regular dental checkups will suffice.
To The benefits implant therapy can provide include:
– Virtually stopping the bone reabsorption process
– Restores your mouth to its natural state
– Has the look, feel and function of natural teeth
– Does not compromise the adjacent teeth
– Gives increased stability
– Eliminates the pain of dentures and partial dentures
– Gives your teeth an improved appearance
– Improves your ability to bite, chew and talk
Here with us, you will never have to worry about missing teeth. Our resident dentist, Dr. Randolph Lais, can offer you good quality, inexpensive dental implants to replace your teeth.
Do you want to learn more about low cost dental implants? Visit http://www.laisdentistry.com/dental-implants for more information and to find out if you’re a good candidate for implants.